Friday, September 26, 2008

The Challenge Has Begun...

Hey all you locavores--how're you doing? I pretty much blew my first meal--but I did much better after that! :) So far I've eaten honey-oat toast (local) with peanut butter (not local) & coffee (not at all local!), a BLT with the same oat bread, tomatoes from my garden, and bacon from Cudahy WI. Supper consisted of amish noodles (local) with butter (local), leeks, tomatoes, sage (all from my garden), salt and pepper. Very yummy, but I'm thinking that I'm going to be tomatoed out by next week!

Tomorrow I'm hoping to make it to the Farmer's Market before my son's football game starts---I NEED JAM!!! Maybe I'll see you there :)


I have added everyone who signed up for the challenge to the list of people who can post to this blog--SO BLOG AWAY!! Tell us how you're doing, share recipes, post articles, and most importantly--share your thoughts!


Good luck with the rest of the challenge.


~Cheryl Nessman

No comments: